Etiquetas

martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Personal profile

Hi, It`s me!


 María de las Cuevas
I`m sixteen-year-old girl from a lovely city in the south of Spain called Málaga (Costa del sol).
Firstly I would present how I am. Everybody says that I`m a crazy girl just because I love crazy things and the fact I cannot stop talking full time. Personally I think I'm  a fun-loving. My friends and I are always jocking.
Of course, I love meet my friends, there are several things we can do together such as cooking, watch series, funny videos on YouTube,shopping...
About my hobbies. I entered in the Dance Conservatory of Málaga at the age of seven, therefore I`ve been dancing almost my entire life (9 years), so you can imagine how much I love it, It`s my passion. Unfortunately, I`m not able to keep dancing this year because of the lack of time, but I have not leave it at all, I´m dancing twice a week in a dance academy. I hope start it again once  I finish the high school.
I would like to be a surgeon, so I need a high mark to get in medicine career, consequently I have to try hard.
Other of my passion is travelling. I found exciting visit new places around the world, learn different cultures and languages, but what I love even more is know new people and make friends. Nowadays I´m in contact with many friends I have met in Minnesota and Cyprus. I miss them so much, but on the other hand I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet them.
Finally, I just want to thanks you guys your visit on my profile and I hope it was helpful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario