Etiquetas

miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Describing my sister

My sister, Ana, is older than me, so I do not really remember the first time I met her due to I was a baby, but I suppose it happened at the hospital where I was born.

We are close sisters, we love each other. Despite we sometimes get annoying I belive I´m a lucky person to haver her like my sister. She is not just my sister, actually she is the person who I can tell any problem I have, I can trust her and I know she is going to help me as she always does.

Firstly, I will start describing her face: her skin tone is pale-light in winter in spite of she get tanned in summer (she loves sunthing and go to the beach). I love her skin because it´s perfect, it´s look like porcelain, sometimes I think she is quite similar to WhiteSnow because of her dark brown, bright hair and her eyes, I´m in love with her sparklyng, deep eyes. Ana is good-looking (slim, atractive,with long legs...)  and she is also fashionable. She is a girl who loves wearing jeans and uses high heels, actually her style is boho-chic and casual, but she always looks sophisticated and smart,I love her sense of style, therefor she behaves as my personal shopper when we go shopping. It´s pretty fun for us.
A qualitty I love in my sister is her way to makes me laugh, she barely tells me a jock,but she always knows what to say at the proper time,so to speak, in a ironic way, I cant even explain it. My sister has the talent for making new friends easily, outgoing and talktive are other of her numerouse qualities.
But on the other hand, she is also a bit balky,  my family and her friends usually have to make an effort to try change her mind, but it´s impossible because of her assurance.

All I have to say is I love her

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario